Personal Injuries

If you have been injured in an accident in the workplace or involved in a road traffic accident or had a slip and fall, through no fault of your own, Lucinda Shaw can help. Whether you have suffered loss, personal injury or damage you may be entitled to bring a claim for pain and suffering, loss of earnings, repair and replacement costs or any other losses attributable to your accident. From life-changing injuries to serious discomfort we’ll advise you on your options in a professional and clear manner. 

With a proven success rate, you’re assured of straight-talking and clear advice with Lucinda Shaw & Co. Solicitors.

We can help you with the following 

  1. Accidents in the workplace

    Whatever industry you work in, your employer must provide a safe working environment. If they fail to do so, you may be entitled to compensation if you sustain work related injuries or illnesses.
  2. Slips and falls

    If you have slipped or taken a fall anywhere – including the workplace, public places or even private locations like hotels and supermarkets, you might have a case. Our experience will ensure your case is dealt with professionally and effectively.    
  3. Road Traffic Accidents

    If you have been in a road traffic accident recently that was not your fault, you may be able to claim compensation. We have extensive experience in helping people claim for injuries sustained in car accidents.
  4. Medical negligence

    This happens if care provided to you by a medical professional was below accepted standards of practice and caused you physical injury as a result.

No matter how your accident happened, and if you suffered personal injuries* and it was not your fault, you may have a strong case. If you’re not sure if you have a case, please just give Lucinda Shaw a call and she will work with you to assess your options.

*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement - This statement is made in compliance with regulation 8 of the S.I 518 of 2002.